Designed to educate & support a new generation of global business leaders.
This online & modular Business Management degree will help your future career.
Modular payments to a timetable that suits your requirements.
The Edinburgh Napier University Global Online MBA – the right choice for you
- ENU’s MBA and MBM (MSc Business Management) programmes are accredited and internationally recognised.
- The University is approved by the Queen’s Privy Council to award degrees and is ranked 35th out of 130 UK universities for Business and Management Studies (The Guardian, 2015).
- ENU is a Top 10 UK University for graduate employability.
- A range of specialisations available: MBA (General), MBA (Banking), MBA (Entrepreneurship), MBA (Events Management), MBA (Finance), MBA (Tourism & Hospitality), MBA (Health Management), MBA (Human Resources Management), and MBA (Marketing & Sales Management), MBA (Project Management), MBA (Media), MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management).
- Seven innovative modules (20 credits each) and a Project (40 credits). Core modules include Leading Strategic Decision Making and Building High Performing Organisations.
- Assessment by assignments. Assignments are case study based taken from the comfort of your home.
- Flexible entry; applicants without a Bachelor’s degree but with sufficient Work/Management experience considered.
- 100% supported and delivered directly by ENU Professors.
- Completed in the minimum of 18 months or maximum of 4 years.
- World Class MBA and MBM programmes for under US$10,000. Flexible, modular payment plan.
Join over a thousand students in the Caribbean studying Edinburgh Napier University Global Online Programmes. Now Accepting Applications for January 2017 intake. Click HERE for a Free Brochure or call (1) 239 444 4399
FREE KINGSTON INFO SESSION on Wednesday 26th October from 6.30pm to 8pm at Hibiscus Meeting Room, Courtyard Marriott, 1 Park Close, Kingston 5. Email [email protected] for reservations or call (1) 239 444 4399
About Edinburgh Napier University
The University offers industry informed courses which combine the optimum balance of theory and practice, to equip their graduates for success in today’s competitive global job market. It has an international reputation for the employability of their graduates and for expertise which can be used to enhance the lives and prospects of people and their communities.
- Edinburgh Napier University is one of the largest higher education institutions in Scotland with nearly 20,000 students from 109 countries on campus.
- In 2015, the Sunday Times University Guide ranked Edinburgh Napier University in 14th position for Hospitality and Tourism studies out of over 130 degree awarding bodies in the UK.
- Edinburgh Napier University was awarded a Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education in 2015.
Academically the University is organised into three faculties: the Business School; Engineering, Computing & Creative Industries; and Health, Life & Social Sciences.
SEI is proud to serve the Jamaican market. Our office in Florida gives us easy access to the market and enables us to understand the needs of students in the region.
SEI partners with Edinburgh Napier University to offer their cutting edge DBA, MBA, MBM, BABE (Top-up) and BABM (Top-up) programmes in Jamaica. Academic delivery 100% by ENU Professors. Degree conferred solely by Edinburgh Napier University.
- Flexible – Take anywhere between 18 months to 4 years to complete your distance learning programme.
- Accessible – Purchase online courses one or more at a time, depending on your budget.
- Affordable – You may be eligible to enter our masters degree programmes even without an undergraduate degree.
- Online – You can now earn your degree from anywhere in Jamaica or around the world.
- Accreditation – Since we partner with Edinburgh Napier University, you are guaranteed a high level of prestige associated with your degree.
- Globally Focused – With a degree from ENU, you will be equipped to work anywhere.